Opens in a new window
What to Expect
Student Driver Expectations:
- Student drivers must have obtained their permit and have it present at all driving sessions.
- Student drivers should wear closed-toe shoes for each lesson. No Sandals!
- Student drivers will silence their phones and place them in a designated location within the vehicle.
- Student drivers must follow any prescribed driving restriction listed on their driving permit.
- Unflavored water will be permitted, however, no other food or drink is allowed in the car.
- Sunglasses, hats, etc. will not be provided. If you would like to utilize one of these tools to reduce glare, please prepare those items in advance.
- Only student drivers under contract with ESDS and scheduled for the specific time slot will be allowed in the vehicle during the behind the wheel lesson.
Driving Lesson Process:
- You select a package from the menu of choices.
- Select the date, time, and location to meet for driving lesson #1 using our online scheduling system.
- A contract is signed by a parent/guardian prior to driving lesson # 1.
- Schedule future driving lessons online.
- All behind the wheel instruction is completed in an automatic transmission vehicle. We do not offer lessons in a manual transmission vehicle.
- During the selected meeting time we will discuss the lesson goals and complete a behind the wheel session based on student driver progress.
- Afterwards we will return to the designated meeting location.